Something went wrong. In most cases your PDB file is not properly formatted (according to the PDB file format
- continuous residue numbering (breaks are allowed, but chain must be numbered from N to M, where N<M)
- proper atom names within residues (for example if PDB file contains MET residue - atoms must be as in the methionine)
- residue numbering must be unique - you cannot upload structure with the same residue index within the same chain
- each chain must be defined with unique chain index. Empty string (" ") in chain index column is chain index, too. If you uploaded multichain structure without chain index column - you'll get an error
- If PDB file looks good, do not hesistate to contact us (email in Contact tab), we will check logs of your job.
Project name: 21475a1673f1055
submitted: 2018-10-09 06:56:33, status changed: 2018-10-09 15:06:18
RYSRLRVIAEIRHGDIFHSANIVSSIEFDRDDELFATAGVSRCIKVFDFSSVVNEPDMQCPIVEMSTRSKLSCLSWNKHEKNHIASSDYEGIVTVWDVTTRQSLMEYEEHEKRAWSVDFSRTEPSMLVSGSDDCKVKVWCTRQEASVINIDMKANICCCVKYNPGSSNYIAVGSADHHIHYYDLRNISQPLHVFSGHKKAVSYVKFLSNNELASASTDSTLRLWDVKDNLPVRTFRGHTNEKNFVGLTVNSEYLACGSETNEVYVYHKEITRPVTSHRFGSPDMDDAEEEAGSYFISAVCWKSDSPTMLTANSQGTIKVLVLAA input pdb
|Simulation mc cycles||50|
Peptide secondary structure
Models are ranked and numbered according to their occurrence in docking trajectory (1 = most probable result).
Note Your results will be automatically deleted on 2019-02-06 06:56:33.
Laboratory of Theory of Biopolymers 2015