University of Warsaw
Faculty of Chemistry
02-093 Warsaw, Poland
PhD 2013, MSc 2008
RG page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michal_Jamroz/
google scholar: https://scholar.google.pl/citations?user=2wc3-lAAAAAJ&hl=en
- https://bitbucket.org/mjamroz/flexscore - program for calculating dissimilarity score between protein structural model and near-native ensemble.
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/CABSdock - protein-peptide docking prediction using CABS
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/A3D - prediction of protein aggregation propensity
- http://knotprot.cent.uw.edu.pl - database of knotted proteins
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/pycabs - python interface for CABS modeling software
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/clusco - high thoughput clustering and comparison of protein models (GPU/openMP CPU)
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/CABSflex - protein fluctuation prediction
- http://biocomp.chem.uw.edu.pl/CABSfold - protein structure prediction using CABS
- http://kiharalab.org/flexPred/ - protein fluctuation prediction using support vector regression
The buy online buy viagra jelly https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ quickest solution to freeing up valuable storage on your phone by automatically identifying unwanted photosGallery Doctor is the only app that automatically identifies photos with bad lighting, blurry shots, similar photos, and even photos that we think you may find boring.